If you have been waiting for the best time to buy diamond stud earrings, your waiting is up. Jewelers offer amazing deals throughout the year on strategically planned dates. Once you learn the best dates to buy diamond stud earrings, you will never get a great promotion slip by.
The best times to buy diamond stud earrings are:
- During the Summer
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Valentine’s Day
- Mother’s Day.
Keep reading as we cover the benefits of diamond stud earring shopping over these dates.
The best time to buy diamond stud earrings may be sooner than you think. July and August are packed with promotions from countless jewelers. During the peak of summer, most people are focused on making the most out of their vacations. Since there are no gift-giving holidays over summer, diamonds are not on peoples’ minds. Jewelers run promotions to attract buyers during this slow season.
When we hear Black Friday, we think of deals from every store under the sun. Jewelers are ready to capture eager buyers through Black Friday sales. With shoppers ready to buy discounted jewelry, jewelry stores will try to outdo each other by offering great discounts.
Back-to-back savings makes November perfect for diamond buyers. Cyber Monday extends the sales that began on Black Friday. Only now, you can shop from the comfort of your home. This shopping day is excellent for anyone who does not want to deal with hectic crowds or clerks trying to make a sale. Many stores also stretch out their Cyber Monday deals for a few extra days. This is great for shoppers who need extra time to mull over their favorite diamond stud earrings.
With the holidays over, jewelry stores can end up with too much inventory and stacks of holiday bills to pay. Fewer people buy fine jewelry when the gift-giving season over. January is another slow-selling month where jewelers try to entice shoppers with outstanding sales.
Next to Christmas, Valentine’s Day is one of the most special and romantic holidays of the year. Like with Black Friday and Cyber Monday, jewelers try to outsell each other with great sales. For 2020’s Valentine’s Day, James Allen even had a storewide 25% discount! This means that you will have plenty of diamond stud earring brands, styles, and price ranges to shop from.
We all love to celebrate everything our mothers do for us. Stores across all industries will be offering sales for Mother’s Day. Not to be outmatched, jewelers will also provide promotions. Instead of buying your mother flowers or aged wine this year, why not get her amazing diamond stud earrings? Your mom and your wallet will thank you for it.
Diamond Stud Earring Buying Tips
Whether you want your diamond stud earring purchase to line up with a holiday or birthday, you have plenty of chances throughout the year to take advantage of discounts. Before going out to buy diamond stud earrings, check out our buying tips:
- Know what diamond stud earrings you want ahead of time. It is very easy to get caught up in the excitement of shopping in person or finding a great deal online. By making sure that you know what kind of diamond stud earring you want ahead of time, you can save yourself from buyer’s regret. Be sure to know your ideal mounting style, diamond shape, 4C’s, and price range before you shop.
- Shop online whenever you can. Online jewelry stores are great because they sell their jewelry at lower prices than physical jewelry stores. When you shop online during a promotional season, you get to enjoy the savings that come with shopping online and the store’s promotion.
- Check out the clearance section. Not everyone wants to wait several months to buy diamond stud earrings. If waiting is not for you, browse the jewelry store’s clearance section. Jewelers like Zales, Kays, Macy’s, and Ross-Simons sell clearance jewelry all year round. Some jewelers will even let you add holiday discounts to their already lowly-priced clearance jewelry.
Learn More about Buying Earrings:
- How Much Should Diamond Stud Earrings Cost?
- When is the Best Time to Buy Diamond Stud Earrings?
- How Big Should Diamond Stud Earrings Be?
- How To Tell if a Diamond Earring is Real
- The 26 Most Popular Types of Earrings and Earring Styles For Women
- The 6 Different Diamond Earring Settings and Mounting Styles
- Hypoallergenic Earrings: Buying Guide and Common Questions
- What Types of Earrings are Best for Sensitive Ears?
- What is the Best Cut for Diamond Earrings?